Post Graduate Certificate Program in Life Insurance (PGCPLI)
A 12-month Post Graduate Certificate Program in Life Insurance (PGCPLI) brought to you in association with Manipal Global Education Services and HDFC Life
Graduates age between 21yrs to 29yrs of age.Candidates should have permanent address proof (Aadhar Card) of staying in the job location. Candidates should also have valid PAN card
- Two-month Virtual Learning Classroom (VLC)
- Two-month residential program at Manipal’s Bangalore campus with a monthly stipend of INR 2,500.*
- Two-month on-site training at any HDFC Life office with a monthly stipend of INR 2,500.*
- Six-month internship at any HDFC Life office with a monthly stipend of INR 16,000.*
Selection process is as follows
1) Written test and Interview
2) Job offer letter to selected candidates
3) All selected candidates must enroll and successfully complete a 1 year PGCLI course from Manipal Global Education Services. Fees for the program is Rs.1,16,820/- Candidates will get Rs.106,000/- as stipend during the course.
4) After successful completion of this course, candidate will be working with HDFC Life at J2 band (one level above the entry level) for a salary of Rs.3,00,000/- per annum
5) The designation will be “Corporate Agency Manager” or “Business Development Manager” or “Financial Planning Manager” depending on the channels the candidate is eventually placed post training.
- Get a guaranteed job at HDFC Life – a prestigious brand and India’s leading private Life Insurance organization on successful completion of all phases of the program.
- Get a Post Graduate Certificate in Life Insurance from Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. Gain knowledge on various aspects of the role of a Life Insurance Sales professional.
- On successful completion, join us as a permanent employee in Sales at a starting salary of ₹ 3,00,000* p.a.
Learn about BFSI industry, fundamentals of finance & financial markets, concept of Life Insurance, its core functions, distribution management, and developing effective sales capabilities.
Real-life exposure to a corporate work environment.
Interaction with mentors.
Opportunities to practice and develop selling and customer Interaction skills in a safe environment using simulated scenarios.
During Internship (six months), you will be assigned to any of the 3 following sales distribution channels: Agency, Bancassurance or Direct as per HDFC Life’s discretion.
Post successful completion of the Program, you will be confirmed as a HDFC Life employee and continue in the same sales distribution channel.
*All payments will be subject to prevailing tax laws and statutory