The telecom sector has taken huge strides in the past decade. It has been recognized as the fastest growing sector by the Government of India and also an important sector for job creation. India is currently the world’s second-largest telecommunications market.
Telecommunications technology touches every aspect of our lives. Telecom growth is the heart of Digital India and Digital world. The backbone for the new world consisting of smart cities, smart houses, smart cars, telemedicine and many such new-age innovations is the telecom network. The innovation in Telecom technologies has led to increased speed and this in turn has led to convergence of data and voice technologies leading us to a virtual realm controlled by our mobile device.
Teleman team had foreseen the bright future of Telecom sector in the year 2004. At that time Telecom Industry was blooming and growing rapidly. There we realized that this will lead to tremendous crunch of Skilled manpower in near future and it will open up new career avenues for youngsters in India. Thus the idea for an institute that excelled in Telecom training was born. The rich experience of Teleman Directors in leading IT and education industry has driven them in building a venture that produces the finest talent for telecom companies across India.
Growth of Telecom Industry has created new job opportunities around the world in
- Telecom operations and maintenance
- Telecom Infrastructure installation and maintenance
- Telecom Network planning and optimisation
- Installation and maintenance of Telecom transmission networks
- Unified Communications
- Telecom Software development
- Mobile application development.
Teleman offers new-age career oriented courses targeted at the above segments for Engineering freshers, Diploma holders, BCA, MCA and other graduates, short courses for industry professionals and Projects and Industrial training for under graduates to upgrade their skills. These programs have provided employment opportunities to thousands of graduates across India.
The courses are designed and updated constantly after understanding the needs of the industry. Industry managers contribute towards building the syllabi, so that students who walk in to the institute, are ever prepared to face the challenges of this exciting business.
Because of valuable and regular contribution from the industry managers, teleman courses are more refined and relevant to the current times. Our training programs not only equip the students on technology front but also on life skills.
- Pioneers in Telecom Education
- 12 years in Telecom training and placement
- Job oriented Courses covering all aspects of telecom
- More than 4000 students trained
- Courses available in Face to Face, Blended and Online formats
- Successful and large Alumni base
- Industry recognized courses and curriculum
- Learning @Home (Online) across India
- Experienced and Certified faculty
- 24/7 Placement assistance across India.
- Fantastic placement record
To improve the quality of human capital across the globe by providing job-oriented training programs for skills required in today’s economy
Our purpose is to align our courses to industry requirement to ensure work ready candidates. We aim to continuously innovate our delivery models to deliver high quality and cost effective training to benefit the larger audience
Teleman Director’s have over 50 man years of experience in the education industry. They have helped create job opportunities for more than 25000 students across India in Computer Hardware, VLSI technology, Animation and Telecom technology areas. They have successfully adopted lab based approach in every training program and in the process managed to create training kits, training models and problem simulation to make the participant industry ready.
They have extensive experience of working with the Industry to develop job oriented education products and innovative delivery methods. It is their dream to provide skill based education to millions of uneducated and unemployed youth across the globe and bring them into the mainstream of the world’s economy and in the process bridge the gap between school/college education and deployment needs of organizations.
- 2004 – Birth
- 2007 – Recognised as pre-employment training partner of Reliance Communications Ltd.
- 2007 – Tie-up with MTNL for lab training
- 2009 – Recognised as training partners of Alcatel Lucent
- 2009 – Tie up with BSNL for lab training
- 2009 – Conducted Induction training for more than 300 recruits of Tata Tele Services Limited
- 2012 – Setup centralised Telecom Lab infrastructure
- 2012 – Developed and executed training modules for EValueserve
- 2013 – Setup lab for Telecom Transmission courses at thane with Tejas networks
- 2013 – Recognised as Tejas authorised education centre
- 2013 – Started Rookie training program for unified communication alongwith Bloom systems for Orange Business Services.
- 2014 – Recognised as training partner by Telecom Sector Skill council (TSSC) for skill programs
- 2014 – Skill training under Star scheme
- 2015 – Skill training under ESDM and PMKVY schemes
- 2015- Crossed landmark of 4000 students
- 2016 – Launched Blended ( partly Online and Partly Face to Face) Telecom courses