Placement Assistance (PA):
- TELEMAN provides placement assistance to all eligible students by arranging campus interviews, providing information on walk-ins, off-campus, job fairs and job openings with our multi-industry clients across India.
- TELEMAN does not guarantee or commit any assurance for: Placements / Minimum number of interview calls / Salary package range / Job in particular organization for any of the courses, unless specified in writing.
- Placement assistance is only for students who enroll for JOB Oriented courses done at TELEMAN.
- Validity of Placement assistance is normally upto 6 months after course completion (certification) or maximum 3 numbers of interview calls or on being selected for a job, whichever is earlier.
- Students may get placed in small or large organization, on role or off role.
- Job may involve travel / night shifts / relocation / late working.
- Student not attending interview or rejecting the interview opportunity will not get further placement assistance.
How to Register for Placement Assistance:
You can register for placement assistance only after successful completion of Job Oriented Program and getting valid TELEMAN certificate.
- Within 15 days of Completion of Teleman certification student has to send mail with updated cv to [email protected] Subject line should be “Request for Placement Registration“
- Visit Placement Department for further registration process, if any
General Eligibility Criteria for Placement
- BE/BTech/MCA/MCS/MCM/MSc/BSc/BCA/BCS or equivalent as per each Teleman program requirements
- Qualification from UGC or AICTE recognized Institutions
- Recent Pass outs
- Good academic record with less gaps in education
- Good English communication skills
- Student who has not completed Graduation are not eligible (unless specified in writing by TELEMAN)
- Students having more than 1 yrs gap in education may or may not be eligible for campus by many companies
- Some companies insist on own laptops, 2 wheeler driving license and owning Two wheelers
Which Teleman Students become Eligible for Placement Assistance:
Any TELEMAN student who fulfill all below mentioned criteria’s
- Has fully completed any of the following Job Oriented Programs in TELEMAN (subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria as specified by clients)
- TCTP (Face to Face, Blended, Online)
- Any other courses as specified by TELEMAN
- Has paid full fees
- Has valid TELEMAN certificate & have completed Teleman certification within 6 Months of Joining the program.
- Has 100% attendance for “Campus to Corporate” program or any other soft-skills program & Minimum 85% attendance during course sessions
Documents to be carried during any campus:
- TELEMAN Certificate (if the students have not received TELEMAN certificate then the fees payment receipts can be considered).
- 2 Copies of Resume.
- All mark sheets and other important documents.
- Valid photo ID like PAN card, Driving license. etc.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Copy of Passport if available.
For detailed and updated Placement Policy, please contact your nearest TELEMAN Branch or Placement dept.
For any further assistance, contact us on:
- Phone : +91-9820642276
Placement policy for partner programs
Placement Policy for courses run by our partners will be as mentioned on their course brochure and as per terms and conditions defined by respective partners. Hence, please refer the same.