Placement Assistance (PA):
- TELEMAN provides placement assistance to all eligible students by arranging campus interviews, providing information on walk-ins, off-campus, job fairs and job openings with our multi-industry clients across India.
- TELEMAN does not guarantee or commit any assurance for: Placements / Minimum number of interview calls / Salary package range / Job in particular organization for any of the courses, unless specified in writing.
- Placement assistance is only for students who enroll for JOB Oriented courses done at TELEMAN.
- Validity of Placement assistance is normally upto 6 months after course completion (certification) or maximum 3 numbers of interview calls or on being selected for a job, whichever is earlier.
- Students may get placed in small or large organization, on role or off role.
- Job may involve travel / night shifts / relocation / late working.
- Student not attending interview or rejecting the interview opportunity will not get further placement assistance.
How to Register for Placement Assistance:
You can register for placement assistance only after successful completion of Job Oriented Program and getting valid TELEMAN certificate.
- Within 15 days of Completion of Teleman certification student has to send mail with updated cv to email@example.com. Subject line should be “Request for Placement Registration“
- Visit Placement Department for further registration process, if any
General Eligibility Criteria for Placement
- BE/BTech/MCA/MCS/MCM/MSc/BSc/BCA/BCS or equivalent as per each Teleman program requirements
- Qualification from UGC or AICTE recognized Institutions
- Recent Pass outs
- Good academic record with less gaps in education
- Good English communication skills
- Student who has not completed Graduation are not eligible (unless specified in writing by TELEMAN)
- Students having more than 1 yrs gap in education may or may not be eligible for campus by many companies
- Some companies insist on own laptops, 2 wheeler driving license and owning Two wheelers
Which Teleman Students become Eligible for Placement Assistance:
Any TELEMAN student who fulfill all below mentioned criteria’s
- Has fully completed any of the following Job Oriented Programs in TELEMAN (subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria as specified by clients)
- TCTP (Face to Face, Blended, Online)
- Any other courses as specified by TELEMAN
- Has paid full fees
- Has valid TELEMAN certificate & have completed Teleman certification within 6 Months of Joining the program.
- Has 100% attendance for “Campus to Corporate” program or any other soft-skills program & Minimum 85% attendance during course sessions
Documents to be carried during any campus:
- TELEMAN Certificate (if the students have not received TELEMAN certificate then the fees payment receipts can be considered).
- 2 Copies of Resume.
- All mark sheets and other important documents.
- Valid photo ID like PAN card, Driving license. etc.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Copy of Passport if available.
For detailed and updated Placement Policy, please contact your nearest TELEMAN Branch or Placement dept.
For any further assistance, contact us on:
- Phone : +91-9820642276