1. What will be my position or designation on my posting?
Answer: Most employers designate posts such as – Trainee Engineer / Customer Support Executive / IPT Engineer / Tech. Consultant / Enterprise Voice engineer / Unified Communication Engineer.
2. Will the employment location be in my Local area of preference?
Answer: Normally employer prefers to post you in the respective state. Since major service providers operate on Pan India footage, depending upon the vacancies you may get placed or posted at any location in India or Abroad.
3. What are arrangements for Practical Training.
Answer: Teleman will provide practical training in STATE-OF-THE-ART lab of leading MNC. Students will manage expenses
incurred for travel to Teleman Onsite lab.
4. What are the arrangements for Accommodation at the training centers?
Answer: Students who want to avail accommodation will have to inform the respective centre 15 days in advance. They will be provided dormitory type accommodation at cost. Students will have to manage their food and any travel cost to and fro from the lodging facility to our training centre.
5. What is the award after the exam?
Answer: Teleman Certified Unified Communication Professional (TCUCP).
6. Are there any exams during my training program? Who will be the examining body?
Answer: During the training program you need to appear for internal tests conducted by the respective centres and the Final exam will be conducted centrally by the Exam Cell of TELEMAN.
7. What is the salary expected in my first job provided by TELEMAN?
Answer: Based on your qualification, performance in interview and the organization, initially, you may get a salary package of Rs. 1.2 Lacs to 2.4 lacs per annum.
8. What is the Mode of payment of fees?
Answer: You can make the payment by Cheque / DD / Cash at your preferred centre.
9. Is there a Job Assistance on completion of this course?
Answer: Our placement cell will provide placement assistance to all students on successful completion of this course.
10. Is there any refund policy?
Answer: Fees once paid will not be refunded.
11. What is the process of ON JOB TRAINING (OJT)?
Answer: In the last month of the course program students will be send to one of the leading MNC for (OJT) However student will not receive any stipend during OJT and all the travel & food expenses occurred during training will borne by students.