1. What will be my position or designation on my posting?
Answer: The position / designation may vary from employer to employer. Most employers designate the posts as Telecom Engineer/Field Engineer/BTS Engineer / BTS Site in-charge etc.
2. Will the employment location be in my Local area of preference?
Answer: Normally employer prefers to post you in the respective state. Since major service providers operate on Pan India footage, depending upon the vacancies you may get placed or posted at any location in India or Abroad.
3. What are the arrangements for Teleman On-Site Lab ?
Answer: Students will have to book their tickets to & fro from their residence to on-site lab facility. Students will have to bear the food expenses during travel & training. However lodging & training will not be charged extra and is included in the course fees it self.
4. What are the arrangements for Accommodation at the training centers?
Answer: Students who want to avail accommodation will have to inform the respective centre 15 days in advance. They will be provided dormitory type accommodation at cost. Students will have to manage their food and any travel cost to and fro from the lodging facility to our training centre.
5. What is the award after the exam?
Answer: On successful completion of the course you will be awarded the “TELEMAN Certified Wireless Maintenance Professional (TCWMP)” by the TELEMAN Academic Council.
6. Are there any exams during my training program? Who will be the examining body?
Answer: During the training program you need to appear for internal tests conducted by the respective centres and the Final exam will be conducted centrally by the Exam Cell of TELEMAN.
7. What is the salary expected in my first job provided by TELEMAN?
Answer: Based on your qualification, performance in interview and the organization, initially, you may get a salary package of
Rs.72000/- to Rs. 2.4 lakhs per annum. However after one year of experience, students can expect a substantial improvement in their salary packages.
8. Will I be provided with courseware from the institute?
Answer: YES, You will be provided courseware on CD.
9. What is the Mode of payment of fees?
Answer: You can make the payment by Cheque / DD / Cash at your preferred centre.
10. Is there a Job Assistance on completion of this course?
Answer: Our placement cell will provide placement assistance to all students on successful completion of this course.
11. Is there any refund policy?
Answer: Fees once paid will not be refunded.