Refund Policy TCWMP Blended (W.E.F. April 1st 2016)
- The refund shall be allowed as an exception and not applied generally. Any refund shall be dealt with case to case basis.
- Rs. 5000/-+STax (Rupees Five Thousand Only) will be the administration/marketing charges which will be deducted in all refund cases.
- The examination fees for exams appeared for will not be refunded.
- Accommodation charges of Rs.3000/- will be deducted, if accommodation is included as part of course fees.
- No refund shall be allowed in the following cases
- If claimed 3 days after delivery of course modules for online program and 5 days after start of Face to face program by invoking the reasons related to timings of batch, standards of teaching, standards of lab, distance of travelling, utility of course.
- If claimed after continuous absence of a student without any prior intimation for seven days (including seventh day) or more for any reason whatsoever. Teleman shall also not be responsible for any loss of any classes/lessons due to such absence.
- If claimed for loss of classes/lessons on account of irregular attendence of the student during the course.
- On the grounds of not getting placement after course completion for whatever reasons. It is hereby stated that all placement activities is purely additional support to the students and not to be linked to course delivery.
- The refund will be processed as follows for all students who do not fall under clause 5 : Clause no. 1,2,3,4, will be applied. After this the fees of the module attended will be deducted. Even if the student has partially attended a module, the fees of that complete module will be deducted from the fees.
- Case 1: student has paid lumpsum fees Student has received online material and satisfies the above conditions. (Paid Course Fees – Rs 5000) + S.Tax will be refunded after applying clause 2 to 5
- Case 2: student has paid lumpsum fees and is asking for refund before start of face to face program Student has completed mod 1 and mod 2 is partially over.
[Paid Course Fees – Rs.5000/(Admin Fee) – Rs 8000 (Online course fees) – Rs 3000 (accomodation charges if included in course fees) + S.tax will be refunded after applying clause 2 and 5
- Case 3: student has paid Online course fees Student has received online material and satisfies the above conditions. (Paid Course Fees – Rs 5000) + S.Tax will be refunded after applying clause 2 to 5
- Case 4: student has paid fees for Face to face and wants refund Student has received online material and satisfies the above conditions. (Paid Course Fees – Rs 5000 – Rs.3000 (accomodation fees if included)) + S.Tax will be refunded after applying clause 2 to 5
- All refund will be disbursed from the respective centers only after fulfilling necessary documentation with approval from H.O.
- Students will get refund only by account payee cheque only. No cash refund will be given.